Current Tangle explorers are a bit.. technical, to say the least, which makes it not friendly for new users more used to a blockchain.info or etherscan.io style experience. To combat this problem I am working on a new Tangle explorer aimed at making the Tangle easy to work with while not simplifying away its core mechanics.
Tangle Explorer Link
Features of this explorer:
- Transaction history for each address is listed in reverse chronological order, as opposed to being just a giant list of associated transactions. This makes it much easier to find the transaction you're looking for
- Unconfirmed transactions show up with a red tinge in address page, so you can spot at a glance which ones went through.
- Bundle page lists inputs and outputs separately, with amounts for each displayed
- Address page has approx USD value
- Visualization of most recent Milestone on front page
- Slightly less intimidating node info section
.. more changes to come!
Please suggest anything that you think the explorer should have!