I've discover IOTA just about a week ago and it's very exciting project that I would love to get involved in. Since I've been majority part of my live in product development I'm very interested to bring new product to the community build on this technology.
Since IOTA is all about IoT devices cross selling information/resources/etc. I think it'll be important for machines to have a registry they can access and find another IoT devices. This is probably some of you already thought about. I was thinking following:
- market where IoT devices can advertise their resources/services (paid via IOTA micro-transactions obviously at no fees)
- IoT devices can search for another IoT devices by categories, locations, etc.
- complete API for IoT to manage registration, searching, requests, etc.
- run it is non-profit organisation - open market place (no fees)
- could we use IOTA for something else then just payments? messaging maybe?
I mean wouldn't it be great if there is one place where people or machines can find easily other machines around the globe and use them within a split of second?
The great think about this project is that I think it can kick start very quickly and easily be expanded.
If anyone is interested to get involved let me know. Particularly I would be interested to meet with
someone that has a great experience in IoT community and could get online IoT devices on the registry people/machines can start to interact with.